Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard
|5. October 2021
|5. October 2021
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Content that is not accessible to people with disabilities
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to an accessible format.
- PDF documents created after 23.09.2018 do not yet have an accessible format.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Embedded videos currently have no subtitles or transcription available.
- Representation without veritable alternative to the table form
- The documents included in the website are provided by the examination office. This has not yet been able to provide an accessible format
- Contact persons are available for the respective websites
Alternative access routes
- In case of non-accessible content, the following persons can be contacted: Sven Rohtla (email@example.com), Johannes Carl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Help and contact in case of problems
You can report deficiencies in compliance with accessibility requirements or request accessible information that does not need to be presented in an accessible manner.
Sven RohtlaGebbertstraße 123b 91058 Erlangen Germany
- Phone: +49 91318528172
- EMail: email@example.com
If a request via the contact option remains wholly or partially unanswered within six weeks, the competent supervisory authority shall examine, at the request of the user, whether measures are necessary in the context of monitoring vis-à-vis the obligated party.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html